- In operation for more than 75 years.
- Granting degrees in Meteorology since the early 1940's.
- Average enrollment is approximately 225 undergraduates and more than 70 full-time graduate students.
- Granting, on average, more than sixty bachelors degrees, twelve masters, and five to six doctoral degrees per year.
- Largest, completely student-run Campus Weather Service in the nation.
- Over 3,500 alumni
- Home of the Pennsylvania State Climatologist
- Nearly 100% job placement for students graduating from our MS and PhD programs. View job placement data.